Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week Forty-Three: Expect Miracles

Hello my Loved ones,

This week things are going well. Very well in fact.

There is the saying "obedience brings blessings, exact obedience brings miracles." Recently someone reminded me about that saying but then added the profound statement "Expect miracles."

That phrase has been written in my planner. As I strive to keep the rules and be as obedient as I can, I have been expecting the blessings and miracles that come from it.

Now let me tell you about this week.

First of all, one of the Branches in our zone had 14 Baptisms, including a wedding. Another had 3 baptisms. Which brought our 18 of 16(goal) to 35 of 16.


Secondly, The birds have continued. Without missing a morning. The same two birds keep pecking and chirping.

Thirdly, the mission is re-emphasizing certain rules which had previously been lax or even ignored, and so I am certainly looking forward to the increase in productivity and blessings.

Fourthly, I took a lot of pictures, however i cannot upload them today because of a slow connection.

Fifthly, We went to Arcadia Dam this morning/afternoon, as a zone activity. It was pretty fun.


C) I took a double selfie. This is half of it.


Secondly, I love you all. I am grateful to be serving in the Lord's Mission. I know that without Him, none of this is possible.

Have a wonderful week.
-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment