Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week Forty-Five: Transfer 8 of 17

Dear everyone who reads this,

Thank you for your interest in my missionary work and life.

I want you to know that things are very well. I am happy, I am healthy, and I am working.

This week we had a lot of things happening. First of all though, I left Bindura. I am now serving in the Harare East Zone in a branch called Eastview. I've heard great things.

(the Birds continued to peck the window each morning, and no, it isn't about warmth, since the door was wide open once and they didn't come in)

Also, it went from Winter to Summer in one week.

I said goodbye to many people, some pictures will be included:







Look at me, don't I look so happy to say goodbye.

Also, we had a zone soccer match in Stondon (spelling unsure), the new area that has had crazy number of baptisms.




Also I just took a lot of pictures, so sorry about that.
Anyway, I am now in Harare again, but this time out of the Office, so it will be completely different. But I am looking much forward to it.
Have a wonderful week all of you, I love you.
-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment