Monday, December 21, 2015

Week Ten: My Peace I Give Unto You

My dear Family and Friends,

This week is another lull in the work. Nothing really new has happened, except for getting some new investigators and some more progressing investigators.

This week I was able to notice a lot of times where the Lord's hand was in my Life. Missionary work unfortunately isn't always wonderful and progressive. There are many slow weeks and there are many trials that missionaries face. However in the midst of all these trials, the Lord still blesses us to feel peace and joy. I have found this peace many times this week, even through the difficulties. The small moments of hope as we talked to a less active member. The joy I felt seeing the local family of Dogs that loves missionaries run to greet us. The peace I felt as pray to my Father in Heaven.

This week I am ponderizing John 14:27 - The Lord gives us peace in ways the world can't.

My dear loved ones, I know that my Savior loves me and knows me personally. I know that I am doing my Heavenly Father's will. I know that he wants all of his children to repent and come unto him. And I know that as we strive to serve his his children he will aid and bless us.

Until next week,
-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment