Monday, December 21, 2015

Week Eight: End of 1st Transfer

Ponderizing Moroni 9:25

Today marks the first day of transfer 2 of 17

This past week has been really great. We had no real distractions from our area, so we were able to do a lot of the Lord's work. The people here are as wonderful as ever. The rains have started to be constant, and yet it is still very warm here!

This week we were supposed to baptize an elderly couple we have been teaching, but unfortunately they weren't able to make it to the church, so it needs to be postponed. But we have 4 other people preparing for baptism as well, so the work is progressing.

This week's email will be short because there hasn't been a great story to tell. However, my testimony is as strong as ever.
I know that my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ love me and know me personally. I know that they are aware of all that happens and that they love each and every one of us. I know that the Book of Mormon was restored through the power of God and that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of or Lord. I know that through the Priesthood Authority, God blesses his children. I am so thankful for all the Lord has done for me. I say this In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment