Monday, July 24, 2017

Week Ninety-Two: Missionary Work

Honestly, it is the best.

My dearest everyone,

I am very very happy right now. And I wish to share with you why.

Because this last week I have had a renewed conviction to serve with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength.

I have been reading more from the Book of Mormon each day, I have been trying harder to talk to more people, and I have been sharing my testimony with more people.

Trials abound, but they can be overcome. The work cannot be halted.

Life is good for the missionaries.

As for upcoming baptisms, there is hopefully some on the 29th, but then we have some on the 5th of august.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. The Lord is blessing His children, and things are looking up.

I love you all and wish you the best.
-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment