Monday, July 24, 2017

Week Eighty-Nine: I Don't Have Much to Say This Week

But I love you all.

This week we got to do office stuff and proselyting stuff. This next week we are hoping to do exchanges with some of the zone leaders. It should be great.

In our area we had two families that were supposed to be baptized this week, but they hadn't been coming to church to get their marriages sorted out, so they hopefully will get baptized next week. We also had 4 other investigators with baptismal dates, yet two of them weren't coming to church. Two of them had come to church, yet we learned that one of them needs to get married before baptism. So in short: 10 people with baptismal date, 2 of them made it to sacrament meeting, and one of them will get baptized this weekend. The others we are going to work with for July.

But I think things are going well. The mission is on track to hit it's yearly goal, and so we know that the work is progressing.

I love you all, I know that this is truth. I know my Father in Heaven loves me and that His Priesthood has been restored to the earth for the benefit of His children. I know that Jesus Christ lives and guides his church in these last days.

Have a wonderful week,
-Elder Wilcken.

No comments:

Post a Comment