Monday, July 24, 2017

Week Eighty-Three: Going Hiking Today

Well that's the plan at least. We were invited to go Hiking in Shurugwi. I hope to be able to get some pictures from my companion as my camera is still broken.

Not much to report this week. We had a baptism of the two twins who were home from school holiday. They left today back for school.

This Saturday we have scheduled the Baptism for Brother Simon's wife, and even next Saturday we were hoping to have our first Shurugwi Baptism. Unfortunately that one might fall through till the following week. We will see.

I know that this is the Lord's work and that his hand is in it. I know that we are not alone in it. I know Heavenly Father loves us all. Jesus is the Christ.

I love you all, I wish you the best this week.

-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment