Monday, July 24, 2017

Week Ninety: Transfer 16/17 - Busy Busy

Hello my dear everyone,

I am sorry for the lack of information recently, things have just been very busy. So let me hit some highlights.

Today is transfer day, I am still with Elder Scoresby as AP. And this time we had to organize everything all day. Which is why I have very little time to write today.

We baptized sister Tsungi last week and she was confirmed that following Sunday. She was so happy, she speaks practically no English and she is very shy, but she bore a simple and sweet testimony in Shona after her baptism.

We have been teaching many people recently, and honestly, we are just having a blast. Everything is going very well. We found one of our Recent Converts was struggling, and we were able to catch him at the perfect time and help him when he needed us. It was wonderful.

And lastly, many of you may be curious about when I am going home. I have been talking to the Mission Secretary and she is in the process of requesting our travel itineraries. So I should know soon (hopefully next week) when I come home, and then I will send my itinerary to those who need it. But for now, this is the most recent update of information: she has told me that I can let my family know that I should be home on Friday the 29th of September, possibly in the morning/early afternoon. Which is awesome, because it will be just in time for General Conference.

I hope you all have a wonderful week, I love you all very much.
-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment