Saturday, January 14, 2017

Week Sixty-Six: 2017, the Last Week

Good day to you all!

This week has been wonderful, very spiritual, but frankly, I am in Harare for Missionary Leadership Council so I have very little time to email. But just know I am happy, healthy, and serving well.
We have this amazing investigator named Simon. He is powerful. He is the only man coming to church as an investigator. And he has read all of the pamphlets we have given and understood them. It makes me happy. He has agreed to work towards baptism for the 21st of January, assuming his work schedule allows.

We have also found some wonderful less-active members who are so happy to see us. One of them is a brother who loves his Hymnbook and wants us to teach his family. Another lead us to other members we didn't know who wants their daughters to be baptized. It makes me happy.

I really wish I could explain further, but maybe next time.

I love you all. I know this is the Lord's work. He is truly helping us with it.

Have a wonderful week!

-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment