Sunday, September 17, 2017

Week Ninety-Four: What You Really Want to Know

Dear Everyone,
I love you all. I am so very happy. I am so much enjoying the work. I miss you all but I would not trade these last few weeks for anything. But I will see you all in no time.

Someone told me that is all people really want to know from me right now. And I hereby testify that it is true. Life is going wonderfully for me.

My companion and I are heating up and soon we may be on fire. We have been doing exchanges with zone leaders and we are gonna try and get a lot done in the next two weeks. We have been trying harder to emphasize the Book of Mormon more, and we have been striving to extend baptismal dates on the first lesson. We have 8 individuals with baptismal dates right now, however none came to sacrament meeting yesterday, so we may need to postpone some by a week or so.

But the work is moving swiftly. The elect are being gathered, scattered Israel is being gathered, and the Book of Mormon is hissing forth. The Lord is working through his weak servants to do many great things. I know this work is good and that this gospel that I am preaching is true. I have gained more understanding about the Book of Mormon in the last couple weeks than I have in my entire life. It is true, I absolutely know it is.

I love you all really, I hope you all have a wonderful week. Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers.

-Elder Wilcken

PS: We also baptized a young man this week. We have been teaching him and his family as he stays in our boundaries, however we handed the baptism over to the Other Elders, as he has been attending that ward.





No comments:

Post a Comment