Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Week Twenty-Three: The Importance of Communication

Hello my lovely loved ones.
This week has been wonderful and very difficult.

First of all my ponderizing is Alma 11:29,33. The best example on how to answer questions. "29 And he answered, No." "33 And he said unto him, Yea."
3 Nephi 12:37 "37 But let your communication be Yea, yea; Nay, nay; for whatsoever cometh of more than these is evil."

Last Sunday we had a baptism, and it went perfectly. No difficulties at all compared to last time, except maybe that the water was very cold.


On Tuesday Elder Burnham finished his mission and went home, and let me tell you, that is one great guy right there. He used to be an assistant to the president, and so he taught us some ways to make office life easier.

Then we had a very crazy few days. 1 Nephi 10:15

3 missionaries total have gone home this week because they were done with their missions.

Other crazy things did happen that I cannot write in this letter, but they are written in my other book.

And I found out that there may be an upcoming change really soon in the mission office. So I will talk more on that later.

I realize this letter may be found wanting.

Just know that I love you all, I am praying for you all. I am enjoying mission and I am loving being able to help others. I know that my savior lives and loves each and every one of us.

Have a wonderful week.
-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment