Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week Seventy-Three: Transfer 13/17

Dear Everyone,

Gotta keep things brief this week.

I am still Zone Leader In Gweru. My new companion is Elder Mwaja from Tanzania. He is super cool from what I've seen so far. Elder Mahlangu went to my hometown of Bindura.

This week has been super busy with errands and baptisms and all the such. We had 8 new converts to the church. We also had a lot of trouble with plumbing at houses. A lot of rain storms, etc.

One of the greatest Sister Missionaries I've worked with went home last week as well, but she has served the Lord well and I know she is doing what the Lord wants her to do now.

I would tell more stories, but I have like no time today. We need to go pick up more missionaries entering our zone.

I know this work is the greatest work in the world. I know I am in the service of the Lord. I am so blessed to be here in Zimbabwe. I love you all, and I hope you have a wonderful week.

-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment