Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week Seventy-Six: Fear Not, It Is I

Dear Everyone,

It has been a while. Don't worry, I am well. I have just been very busy lately.

These last few weeks have been very busy with Elder Mwaja. He is a wonderful companion and we have been working hard. Gweru seems to be in a bit of a dry spell, and we can't learn why. I think possibly poor planning in the past, but we are fixing now so the future will be brighter.

Your prayers are always appreciated.

Currently my companion and I have only one brother progressing for Baptism, brother Leslie. He is super cool and composes "beats" on the computer. He came to church yesterday and seems excited for next time.

The Tamwa Parents had to be put on hold because of health dilemmas, the Husband has TB still, but also we learned the Wife has gallstones as of two years ago, and sometimes they act up really badly. She is hoping to travel soon for operation, which means it will delay their marriage and baptism. But they are not discouraged, they still love the gospel.

The older daughter, Tsitsi became a Ward Missionary a few weeks ago so we have been working with her to teach her friends. Most of the people we are currently teaching has come from the Tamwa family. It is wonderful.

Last week I gave a talk in a zone conference where I spoke boldly (hopefully without overbearance) and many people loved it. I got calls all throughout the week from missionaries thanking me. I spoke about the Laborers in the Vineyard, using the Lord's Time wisely, repentence, and so forth. It was very good.

I know that I am on the Lord's errand, I am doing His work. I know He loves me and each one of you.

Have a wonderful week!

-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment