Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week Seventy-Nine: Transfer 14/17 Starts Now

Hello all,

How are things lately?

I have now started my 14th 6-week period of time on mission. My Companion is still Elder Mwaja, and I am still in Gweru. At the end of this transfer It will have been 6 months in Gweru. Wow, huh?

I just want to tell you all, General Conference was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I loved it all. I'll have to go more in detail next time, if I remember that is.

But I will tell you all now, that the Book of Mormon truly is the Word of God. on the surface it is an awesome book to read, with a wonderful narrative, but it is so much more than that. It is spiritually uplifting words from true prophets of the Almighty God. It is true scripture that testifies of the Glory and Divinity of Jesus Christ. It is true, I know with all my heart that it is. And as such, Joseph Smith truly did translate it by the gift and power of God. Thus, he is a true prophet. I know this is true. And as this is true, The Church of Jesus Christ was restored through him in these last days. God the Father lives, He is there and He loves us. Jesus Christ is His Son and our Savior and the Redeemer of the world. I know this is true through the testimony I have received through the Holy Ghost, for he reveals the truth of all things.

I love you all, have a wonderful week.

-Elder Wilcken

No comments:

Post a Comment